Friday 3 December 2010

New Voile Holiday Shop

As you can see in the picture, Stardoll has added another holiday shop to Starplaza. Slight problem...it's SS only!
Obviously, there need to be SOME SS-only stores, otherwise, what's the point in paying money to become a Superstar? But ANOTHER one? Didn't it occur to Stardoll that if they have all these SS-only stores, soon the non-SS people like me are going to get tired of only being able to buy cheapies from Fudge, Stardoll, Fallen Angel etc?
Evidently not. In my opinion, I really don't like this store. There's nothing there that can't really already be bought, it's pretty overpriced, and, of course, SS-only, which is utterly unfair. But hey, that's just my opinion..

If you have any queries about this post, please contact LoveCocaColaGal via Stardoll.

~Grace

1 comment:

  1. Yeahh, I think they are WAY over-priced! I hope they lower them. But to Superstars. Its kinda better cause they know what they are paying for. But yeah, I totally agree with you, its not fair for non-superstars. The people who pay get everything but the people who don't pay, get a LOT of cheap cr(a)p. Good luck with your blog!!
    ~Pandy/Twilightsaga55

    ReplyDelete