Tuesday 7 December 2010

Update on the Stardoll Advent Calender!

Hiya guys! Just thought I'd update you on the Stardoll Holiday Calender that can be found if you go to 'Holiday Calender' on the Cover page when you first log in.
First, can I just say that all this stuff is cheap, but not in a bad way!! Me, I'm a saving freak, so it's a great way for me to keep money because I can just spend my Play & Earn on it!

Also, well, I haven't been around for any Christmases before this one, so I don't know about previous Christmas items myself, but I've heard a lot of people say they think these are a lot less cheap and cheerful and have a lot more taste in them. Myself, I find them quite cool and pretty varied. Also, most items are non-SS, too (unfortunately, all the freebies are SS).

Well, that's all for now! Oh yeah - Merry Christmas!

If you have any queries about this post, please contact LoveCocaColaGal via Stardoll.

~Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment