Saturday 11 December 2010

SS advantages...

This is just something I thought I'd post. A lot of people are wondering about the real advantages of becoming SS. I mean, is it REALLY worth it's cost?
So, to help you out, I made a list of advantages.
  1. You can buy more in Starplaza, and have some better, rarer clothes that you can sell for Stardollars. But, the thing is, what's really the point in having all that. I mean, okay, it's nice to have some LE stored away somewhere. And obviously, everyone loves having stylish Medolls. But, aside from that, is there any real advantage to having a wardrobe stocked with clothes. Sure, you can sell them and get Stardollars, which will then be spent on yet more useless clothes. See what I mean?
  2. Okay, the hair. I'll admit it - it's great. But think about this - what if the non-SS hair was SS, and the SS was non-SS? See where I'm coming from? Suddenly all these nooby non-SS hairstyles would be all the rage. People don't wear them because they like them, they wear them for the sake of showing that they are SS.
  3. Makeup. Great advantage, I'll admit. But there's some cool stuff to be done with eyes anyway, without the help of makeup. Ever tried getting loads of the huge fake eyelashes and putting them so they hide your eyes for a cute, anime look? There - money saving and hot. And, for some items you don't need to be SS. Sunny Bunny is a perfect example - they sell false eyelashes and eyemakeup to SS and non-SS.
  4. A further note on #2 - It takes a while to get them, but I'd say some of the Starpoint hairs are actually nicer than SS hairs - especially the 5500 ones and the 4000 one.
Well, as you can see, I think that, whilst it would be nice to be SS, you can survive off being non-SS. Well, I'm managing!

If you have any queries about this post, please contact LoveCocaColaGal via Stardoll.

~Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment